Nearby Grass Cutting Services in Your Area
Enter your zip code
What services do lawn mowing companies near me perform?
- Planting species of grass best adapted to your climate.
- Soil care to ensure the grass being planted can grow healthy.
- Watering outdoor vegetation and water irrigation.
- Correcting drainage issues with ditches and french drains.
Why should I hire a lawn mowing company?
Do you have the time? How big and time-consuming is your lawn? Regularly cutting grass to appropriate heights (often 2-4 inches) prevents weed growth and keeps moisture levels under control. Can you keep up with a weekly schedule?
How much does lawn mowing near me cost?
- Having the lawn mowed can cost between $30 to $80 for every grass-cutting session.
- If you need the service on a biweekly basis, expect to incur an average of $140 a month.
- On average, lawn mowing and other maintenance services included costs of $200 to $320 a month. This cost will cover cutting, pesticide application, weed control, and irrigation services.
- If you wish to have the lawn edged or fresh grass grown, be prepared to incur an additional $100 to $200.
Homeowners who need additional services should also be prepared to incur higher costs. Remember that costs may vary depending on the square footage of your outdoor space as well as the time of year.
Mowing is important for the healthy growth of grass, but it can be time consuming. An excellent solution is hiring a pro. Lawn mowing involves more than simply cutting grass - consider the following a service will help with: