Nearby Concrete Companies in Your Area
Enter your zip code
What services do concrete companies near me offer?
- Driveway repairs
- Driveway installation
- Stamped concrete
- Colored concrete
- Swimming pools
Carry out remodeling projects such as installing a new floor, a concrete patio, repairing walls, and installing a driveway. Or repair common concrete problems such as sealing cracks, replacing broken concrete slabs, and customizing concrete surfaces to your liking.
Is there anything special I should know about delivered premixed concrete for DIY projects?
Yes. Premixed concrete can come in many different strengths which changes the lifetime and the price. It is rated by pounds per square inch (PSI).
Will a concrete company carry away old concrete from the project?
Yes they should haul away concrete debris that is left over after a project is complete.
How much do concrete projects near me cost?
Most homeowners spend an average of $3,500 for concrete installation projects. Expect to pay between $1,420 to $5,700. The concrete company's cost will depend on materials being used, the nature of your project and the contractor. To find a good average price for your area be sure to contact three concrete pros near you for bids.
What other factors should I consider before hiring a concrete company near me?
- Concrete often costs about $108 per cubic yard to purchase.
- Companies often charge $8 to $18 per square foot in order to pour concrete.
- Delivery costs will depend on the amount and type of concrete needed, and homeowners often pay between $100 to $300 for concrete delivery.
- Working with an experienced and professional contractor should make it easier to track the costs of a project every step of the way.
Interesting concrete facts:
- Lime-based Concrete is also known as Portland cement concrete.
- It takes up to four weeks for the concrete to cure to 90% of its final strength.
- The Romans used concrete across their empire - many such as the Colosseum in Rome still stand.
- Concrete is a bonded aggregate - typically a lime-based paste acts as the binder (bond) between crushed granite, limestone or gravel.
- The Three Gorges Dam in China used 16 million cubic meters of concrete during construction.
- Cement as a technology was lost after the Romans and rediscovered by European societies in the 14th century.
- There are concrete canoe competitions and races. The American Society of Civil Engineers' annual National Concrete Canoe Competition is the most well-known example.